Walk to Wellness Incentive Program
Walk to Wellness is designed to reduce the health risks associated with physical inactivity, a new component of Award Concepts’ employee solutions. It is a ready-to-use interactive walking campaign that is easy to implement, incentivize and promote. It tracks progress on a population-wide basis. Participants are awarded points for the amount of steps they complete during the program timeframe. These points can be redeemed in the form of health and wellness award items. Example items would include: head phones, picnic basket, hand weights, digital multifunctional scale, medicine ball, yoga mat, etc.
Walk to Wellness Highlights
- Targets inactive population
- Track steps
- Individual or group participation
- Walking resources
- Tracking tools
- Weekly motivational e-mails
- Incentive friendly
Walk to Wellness Incentive Options
Participants receive a t-shirt and water bottle once enrolled in the program. This items not only recognize their participation, but it promotes the program to their co-workers as well as to people within the community. As various goals are achieved additional awards may be redeemed. The program allows for incentive reports which are available at varying times.
Walk to Wellness Reporting
- Enrolled users/walking groups
Outcomes data upon campaign completion
- Total steps
- Total number of people meeting goals
- Increased exercise
- Satisfaction results
The Walk to Wellness Incentive Program helps participants realize the long-term benefits of physical activity.
Learn more about our Walk to Wellness Incentive Program today by contacting Award Concepts. Contact a Recognition Specialist.
Connect With Us
Toll Free: 800-659-7801
Enroll In Our 1 Minute Manager
Daily reminders for managers that help towards building a culture of recognition in the workplace.
- How to Give a Great Recognition Speech - 47,251 views
- Ideas for Employee Appreciation and Recognition - 6,432 views
- Gift Suggestions for Nurses Week - 4,200 views
- Healthcare Theme Porcelain Figurines by Lladro - 4,018 views
- New Research Shows Non-Cash Incentives More Effective Than Cash - 2,764 views