Moments of brilliance, significant events…contributions and decisions, going above and beyond… the type of performance we wish could be daily events within our healthcare family. Atmospheres of achievement, a passion for “let’s make it happen” are fun places to work and organizations thrive by growing the individual and the team as a whole. Throughout the year there are times when the special efforts or achievements of your team need to be recognized. Be it recognition by a formal program (Employee of the month and employee of the year), recognition for service above and beyond expectations (patient care or support), and the special thank you for service to others (Employee appreciation and employee holiday gifts).
Request to speak with a Healthcare Recognition Expert to learn more about performance recognition and how it can help create a culture of recognition within your organization. Speak with an Expert.
Connect With Us
Toll Free: 800-659-7801
Enroll In Our 1 Minute Manager
Daily reminders for managers that help towards building a culture of recognition in the workplace.
- How to Give a Great Recognition Speech - 42,479 views
- Ideas for Employee Appreciation and Recognition - 5,793 views
- Gift Suggestions for Nurses Week - 4,157 views
- Healthcare Theme Porcelain Figurines by Lladro - 3,873 views
- New Research Shows Non-Cash Incentives More Effective Than Cash - 2,694 views