Integrating new members of your team…instill in them the mission and ideals of your healthcare organization…establishing a credo / spirit de corps. Everyone has some “keepsakes” in their life. Why?…because that “keepsake” reminds them of a moment, a person, or a lesson. A memento given during introduction to your organization will in the same way reinforce and remind. Your new team member is joining an elite group…with that membership comes expectations of those they will serve, team with, and profession they now belong.
Request to speak with a Healthcare Recognition Expert to learn more about onboarding programs and how they can help create a culture of recognition within your organization. Speak with an Expert.
Connect With Us
Toll Free: 800-659-7801
Enroll In Our 1 Minute Manager
Daily reminders for managers that help towards building a culture of recognition in the workplace.
- How to Give a Great Recognition Speech - 47,932 views
- Ideas for Employee Appreciation and Recognition - 6,702 views
- Gift Suggestions for Nurses Week - 4,215 views
- Healthcare Theme Porcelain Figurines by Lladro - 4,077 views
- New Research Shows Non-Cash Incentives More Effective Than Cash - 2,820 views