National Nurses Week Gift Items for 2011
Often described as an art and a science, nursing is a profession that embraces dedicated people with varied interests, strengths and passions because of the many opportunities the profession offers. Nurses work in emergency rooms, school based clinics, and homeless shelters, to name a few. They have many roles – from staff nurse to educator to nurse practitioner and nurse researcher – and serve all of them with passion for the profession and with a strong commitment to patient safety.
National Nurses Week is celebrated annually from May 6, also known as National Nurses Day, through May 12, the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing.
Award Concepts has created the following National Nurses Week gift items. Pictured below (Nurses’ charm, Nurses’ key ring, and Nurses’ lapel pin) are our preliminary renderings for 2011.
Actual product will be available for National Nurses Week 2011. Reserve your National Nurses Week gift items today!
Connect With Us
Toll Free: 800-659-7801
Enroll In Our 1 Minute Manager
Daily reminders for managers that help towards building a culture of recognition in the workplace.
- How to Give a Great Recognition Speech - 47,572 views
- Ideas for Employee Appreciation and Recognition - 6,528 views
- Gift Suggestions for Nurses Week - 4,206 views
- Healthcare Theme Porcelain Figurines by Lladro - 4,040 views
- New Research Shows Non-Cash Incentives More Effective Than Cash - 2,776 views