Cash Awards: They Cost More Than You May Have Expected
Occasionally in our journey to find organizations we can help, we come upon groups that use cash awards to recognize their caregivers. Let’s take a look at “cash vs gifts”. Cash awards have a few perceived advantages on face value…we are told cash awards are easy to dispense and usually the comment, “my folks want cash”. As I said, “on face value” these may seem to be two good reasons…but, the easy answer most often is not the best answer. In the case of cash awards for recognition, it really is not the best for both your organization financially or for your caregivers. In this article, I will give you some excellent tools to use to make an informed decision on how to effectively recognize your caregivers for your employee recognition program. Are you ready to read more???
Connect With Us
Toll Free: 800-659-7801
Enroll In Our 1 Minute Manager
Daily reminders for managers that help towards building a culture of recognition in the workplace.
- How to Give a Great Recognition Speech - 46,982 views
- Ideas for Employee Appreciation and Recognition - 6,348 views
- Gift Suggestions for Nurses Week - 4,195 views
- Healthcare Theme Porcelain Figurines by Lladro - 3,980 views
- New Research Shows Non-Cash Incentives More Effective Than Cash - 2,729 views