Wow…where has this year gone? Today marks the start of fourth quarter 2010; only three months left until we find ourselves celebrating with friends and family to bring in the new year.
With year end approaching, it is time to start to consider award ideas to recognize your Employee of the Year or Employees of the Year. This is a great chance to affirm those employees that show superior performance. It is important to honor and recognize these individuals because they set the standard for other hospital employees to strive for and follow.
There are many award items to present as the Employee of the Year Award and we have created a short list of items to consider. If you would like to learn more about any one of these items or explore options for other offerings contact us to start a conversation with an employee recognition expert.
Award Ideas for Employee of the Year
- Commemorative Badge ACcent
- Commemorative lapel pin
- Commemorative ring or other piece of jewelry
- Plaque or crystal award with engraving
- Gift selection
- If your hospital is affiliated with a university, two season tickets provided by the Athletic Department to the sport of their choice.
- Recognition in hospital newsletters, websites, and other publications.
- Designated, free parking space for one year adjacent to or in close proximity of employee’s place of work.
- Extra (paid) vacation days
In the event that you do not have an Employee of the Year program in place, we have created the following template which you can download and use to help select your Employee of the year.
If you would rather have the nomination form online and need help setting up an Employee of the Year online polling system, contact us and we’d be glad to help!
Connect With Us
Toll Free: 800-659-7801
Enroll In Our 1 Minute Manager
Daily reminders for managers that help towards building a culture of recognition in the workplace.
- How to Give a Great Recognition Speech - 44,017 views
- Ideas for Employee Appreciation and Recognition - 5,927 views
- Gift Suggestions for Nurses Week - 4,163 views
- Healthcare Theme Porcelain Figurines by Lladro - 3,905 views
- New Research Shows Non-Cash Incentives More Effective Than Cash - 2,700 views